Pride Revo 2.0
Experience the Pride Revo 2.0, the most impressive mid-size scooter that combines an array of features into one great package. Tough and built to last, the Revo 2.0 offers rugged dependability you expect from luxury mid-size scooters. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain. Experience convenient, feather-touch disassembly for portability that is comparable to our Travel Mobility line. Enjoy standard under-seat storage and speeds up to 5 mph. Available in 3 and 4 wheel versions
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- 52″ turning radius
- 17.8 miles per charge at 200 lbs., 14.8 miles per charge at 400 lbs.
- Ergonomic delta tiller
- LED headlight
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Pride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
Pride Revo 2.0 FAQS
What are the product specifications for the scooter?
Number or Tires 4
Front Tires2 3″x9 Solid”
Rear Tires2 3″x9″ Solid
Maximum Speed8 Up to 5.2 mph
Ground Clearance 1.25″ at transaxle; 3.5″ at mid-frame
Turning Radius2 52″
Seat-to-Ground Height Range2 22″-23.5″
What accessories are available with the scooter?
- Cane clip attachment
- Rearview mirror
- Single/double cane crutch holder
- Under seat storage
- Front basket
- Oxygen tank holder
- Cell phone holder
Does the Pride Revo 2.0 scooter work well over gravel, grass, and carpet?
Rugged mobility no longer leaves comfort out in the cold. You get both with the Revo 2.0 4-Wheel mobility scooter from Pride. Deceivingly compact, this go-getter of a mobility scooter has a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds.
At Pride, we believe a mobility scooter should honor its name and be truly “mobile,” so despite its solid construction, the Revo 2.0 breaks down swiftly into five main pieces thanks to our exclusive feather-touch disassembly system. When you reach your destination, it clicks back together just as fast, giving you the freedom to take your scooter anywhere.