Harmar Outdoor Stair Lift
The Harmar Outdoor Stair Lift is engineered with a durable extruded aluminum track and marine-grade vinyl seating to handle rain, wind, snow, and temperatures from 0° to 125°. Includes header, internal chassis, and large weatherproof covers for even more protection.
- Header cover, internal chassis cover and a large weatherproof cover included
- Rocker controls with constant-pressure functionality stop the lift immediately if the control is released
- Mounts to the stairs (not the wall) on either side of staircase
- Operates on standard 115V AC household current
- Extruded aluminum track is available in custom lengths
- Seat and footrest fold to save space
- Seat cushions in exterior marine grade vinyl
- Separate controls at top and bottom of stairs
Haramar Outdoor Stair Lift FAQS
How does a Stairlift work?
Stairlifts travel on a rail that attaches to the treads of a staircase and in most cases do not require additional support from a wall. They are battery powered, with a cord running from the top or bottom of the rail to a standard outlet to keep the batteries charged.
Read more stairlift FAQs here
What if I lose power?
Our stairlifts are battery powered, with a cord running from the top or bottom of the rail to a standard outlet to keep the batteries charged. In the case of a power outage, a fully charged unit will continue to run for multiple trips before needing to be charged again.
What is the weight capacity of a Stairlift?
The typical weight capacity of a stairlift is 275 lbs to 350 lbs. Heavy-duty options are available with larger seats, and weight capacities of up to 600 lbs.
Will the stairlift still allow people to use stairs?
When not in use, the seat, armrests, and footrest can be folded up, allowing for normal use of the stairs. Stairlifts also come with a remote control that can be used to send the chair to the top or bottom of the stairs when not in use.