Bruno Elite Indoor Curved Stairlift
Life never moves in a straight line, so why settle for a stairlift that does? The Bruno Elite Indoor Curved Stairlift takes tight corners with ease. You’ll notice quality craftsmanship when you enjoy this smooth, stable ride around each turn. And like other Bruno products, there is a wide variety of fabrics to choose from making it a seamless part of your home.
- Adjustable heights for chair and footrest, and space between armrests, for optimal comfort.
- Custom-made vertical rail delivers precision fit to maximize open space and provide sturdy base for ultra-smooth ride. Covered gear rack gives clean appearance.
- Armrest control moves stairlift up and down. Two wireless remote controls also included. Arms, seat and footrest can fold when not in use to save extra space.
- Seat swivels up to 90° at top of stairs for safe exit. Obstruction sensors and retractable seatbelt further ensure safety.
- Continuously-charging batteries power stairlift even in a power outage.
How does a Stairlift work?
Stairlifts travel on a rail that attaches to the treads of a staircase and in most cases do not require additional support from a wall. They are battery powered, with a cord running from the top or bottom of the rail to a standard outlet to keep the batteries charged.
I only need a stairlift for a short period of time, can I rent one?
Many of our locations offer straight stairlifts for rental. They are a great option while recovering from an injury or when you have a friend or relative visiting who needs assistance getting up the stairs. Renting is a more affordable option than buying a lift. Curved stairlifts are not available for rental because the rails are custom-made for your staircase and cannot be reused. In some situations, two straight units can be installed for rental use in split level homes or staircases that have landings in the middle.
What if I lose power?
Our stairlifts are battery powered, with a cord running from the top or bottom of the rail to a standard outlet to keep the batteries charged. In the case of a power outage, a fully charged unit will continue to run for multiple trips before needing to be charged again.
What is the weight capacity of a Stairlift?
The typical weight capacity of a stairlift is 275 lbs to 350 lbs. Heavy-duty options are available with larger seats, and weight capacities of up to 600 lbs.
Will the stairlift still allow people to use stairs?
When not in use, the seat, armrests, and footrest can be folded up, allowing for normal use of the stairs. Stairlifts also come with a remote control that can be used to send the chair to the top or bottom of the stairs when not in use.
My staircase is complicated – will a stair lift fit?
For the large majority of households, the answer is yes! Stairlifts with straight rails are the least expensive and most common. For staircases with turns, curves, or intermediate landings a custom rail is manufactured. We can even install a custom curve stairlift on a spiral staircase!