Scooters from Next Day Access Memphis are available in a variety of styles and models.
Choosing a mobility device can be a difficult and stressful. In the moment, you may not know exactly what you need. At Next Day Access Memphis, our accessibility experts can help you decide which mobility device will accommodate your lifestyle the best. With our wide selection and expertise, finding the right mobility device for you or a loved one will be a breeze.
Why choose Next Day Access?
- Locally owned and operated.
- Our scooters are safe and reliable. They can also be disassembled and transported in most vehicles.
- Over a decade of serving Memphis and the Mid-South. We love Memphis and want to help make your stay a great experience!
What is the difference between 3-wheel and 4-wheel scooters?
Three-wheel scooters are more compact, lightweight, and have a shorter turning radius than 4-wheel scooters. Four-wheel scooters are also more commonly used for outdoors, while 3-wheel is for indoor environments.
Can I use my mobility scooter in all weather conditions?
Mobility scooters are designed to be used outdoors. However, severe weather conditions such as heavy rain can cause damage to the electrical components of your scooter.
How do I rent a scooter?
- Call 901-445-8703 during regular business hours of Monday- Friday, 8 am – 5 pm, and speak to a live person.
- Please give us some details about your trip to Memphis and secure your scooter rental. It’s that simple!
Do you offer Protection Plans?
Yes, we offer a protection plan for $69. This will protect you against unexpected damage to your scooter. This coverage does not include theft.