Mackworth TX600 Fixed Ceiling Lift
The TX600 fixed ceiling lift from Mackworth makes it possible to move mobility impaired individuals with minimal strain or risk to the caregiver, while providing complete safety, dignity and comfort for the client.
- Low profile ceiling lift with 78.74” (2000mm) lifting range
- Ideal for use in wet rooms and bathrooms
- Smooth running lifting tape and high torque motor, with powered traverse option available
- Unobtrusive design which doesn’t take up floor space or cause trip hazards, and is complete with in-track charging point
- Capable of transferring patients up to 600lb
What is the best ceiling lift?
All ceiling lifts do essentially the same task, but the best one for your needs should be the one that you find easy to use and is configured for your daily needs.
Can I use a floor lift instead of a ceiling lift?
A floor lift can be used to transfer a person safely. However, a floor lift has a number of drawbacks. Floor lifts are not nearly as effective at preventing injury to the caregiver as they usually require strain to bend over and move the lift. Floor lifts take up quite a bit of room making them inconvenient to store or move around.