Enhance Your Independence with Next Day Access Kansas City’s Bathroom Products
Next Day Access Kansas City recognizes the importance of safety, comfort, and independence in your home. We design our range of bathroom products and mobility solutions to cater to the unique needs of the Kansas City community, transforming your bathroom from a mere necessity into a space of comfort and security.
Safe and Stylish Bathroom Modifications
- Walk-In Tubs: Enjoy the luxury and safety of our walk-in tubs, designed for easy access and comfortable bathing. Ideal for those with mobility challenges, our tubs feature anti-slip flooring, easy-to-reach controls, and therapeutic options to soothe aches and pains.
- Barrier-Free Showers: Experience seamless and safe showering with our barrier-free showers. Their zero-threshold design makes them perfect for wheelchair users or anyone who struggles with traditional shower curbs.
- Grab Bars and Safety Accessories: Enhance your bathroom’s safety and convenience with strategically placed grab bars, shower seats, and handheld showerheads.
Why Next Day Access in Kansas City?
- Local Expertise: We understand the specific needs of the Kansas City community.
- High-Quality Products: We choose only the best, long-lasting products.
- Expert Installation: Our experienced technicians handle installation quickly and efficiently.
- Customer Focus: Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we ensure to meet your specific needs.
Creating a sense of security within a home allows for a greater feeling of independence for that person. Staying safe is as simple as adding more solutions to help you navigate throughout your bathroom.
A Variety of Bathroom Products
The team at Next Day Access Kansas City wants you to stay safe in your bathroom. With our free in-home safety evaluations, we can assess the condition of your bathroom/home to determine what solutions can help you move and utilize your bathroom safely.
3 Easy Steps to Increase Bathroom Safety
Mobility is the most common disability among older Americans. So it’s no wonder that everyday tasks can present new and challenging difficulties. This becomes increasingly true for those who choose to age in place. More than one in three seniors over the age of 65 fall each year and 80 percent of those falls occur […]
Avoid Falling In Your Bathroom
The potential danger of falling in your bathroom is a common concern for aging homeowners. Simply discussing this possibility causes anxiety for many bathers. [wp_colorbox_media url=”http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/local/article_040cd78c-21c8-11e6-af22-574b6a71f571.html” type=”iframe” hyperlink=”Read Full Article”]
3 Surprising Bathroom Hazards
Whether you are caring for an aging loved one or if you are getting older yourself, sometimes you have to look around your home and shift things around for safety purposes and to prevent falls. One of the most overlooked rooms is the bathroom, but it presents multiple safety hazards sometimes. According to a study […]